Who Can Apply:
- Be a full-time student attending a UNCF member college or university, or any other accredited four-year HBCU;
- Be classified as a junior majoring in education for the 2022-2023 academic year;
- Possess a minimum, cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale;
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) form for the 2022-2023;
- Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Submit an online application for the program before the application deadline;
- A non-relative must create a UNCF account and submit an online letter of recommendation;
- Write a one-page essay providing a personal statement of career interest (see application for details);
- Upload an official or unofficial current academic transcript.
Deadline: September 29, 2022