Who Can Apply: Applicants for the UNCF Budweiser Natalie Johnson Scholarship program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be entering college juniors or seniors in the fall 2022.
- Must enroll full-time at a four-year, accredited, historically black college or university (“HBCU”) in the fall 2022.
- Have a declared major in the following academic disciplines: mechanical, electrical, chemical or industrial engineering; chemistry; marketing; economics; sales; finance; or supply chain logistics.
- Current transcript.
- Updated resume.
- Write and submit a 250-500 word essay based on the following question: Describe how you demonstrate leadership ability both in and out of school.
Deadline: May 2, 2022