Who Can Apply: Interested applicants for the UNCF/DeVry University Gateway Scholarship Program must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a Black or African American student who will be enrolled at DeVry University in one of the 22 approved certificate programs outlined above in the Fall 2022.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
Continued Eligibility Requirements:
- Students must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours per semester
- Students can only fall below 6 credit hours once or take one semester off and maintain scholarship eligibility.
- Students must return in the subsequent semester and meet the continuing eligibility threshold, or they will lose their scholarship award.
- Submit a personal statement expressing career interest in no more than 500 words.
- Upload a copy of the official Acceptance Letter from DeVry University into one of the approved certificate programs.
- Upload official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- Complete and submit the online application with all the required documentation via the UNCF portal by the October 18th, 2022, deadline.
Deadline: October 18, 2022
Amount: $5,000 – $10,000