Who Can Apply:
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be African American and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2022-23 academic year.
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need.
- Be currently classified as a college juniors or seniors for Fall 2022
- Full time enrollment in an accredited 4-year institution in the US.
- A current academic transcript.
- A 1-page personal statement of career interest
Deadline: August 1, 2022