Who Can Apply:
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be African American and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2021-22 academic year.
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need.
- Be currently classified as a college sophomore or juniors and enrolled in an accredited 4-year institution in the US.
Submission: Applications must be submitted online by the due date, and must include:
- A current academic transcript.
- A 1-page personal statement.
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member or administrator.
Deadline: June 3, 2021