Who Can Apply:
- Be a student-of-color (Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx American, Asian/Pacific island American or Native American with a recognized tribal affiliation) who is full-time enrolled at one of the 37 UNCF member institutions or at an accredited, four-year college or university in the state of New Jersey.
- Complete a FAFSA form and demonstrate unmet financial need as determined by the College/University.
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or above
- Have a major in a related health care discipline (nursing, biology, chemistry, pharmacy, psychology, kinesiology, physical therapy, biochemistry, biological sciences, etc.)
- Be a current junior or senior in classification at the time of award in spring 2022.
- an online application
- a personal statement of career interest
- a current transcript
Deadline: March 10, 2022