Who Can Apply:
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- Be an undergraduate (freshman through senior), enrolled full-time at an accredited, postsecondary institution at the time of application;
- Must be permanent resident of the Twin Cities-Metro (Minneapolis/St. Paul area), restricted to these counties: Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Goodhue, Hennepin, Isanti, McLeod, Ramsey, Rice, Scott, Sherume, Sterns, Washington and Wright.
- Must be African-American.
- Current academic transcript.
- One letter of recommendation, optional.
- A 500-word essay outlining career aspirations, leadership experiences, and most significant achievements;
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Learn More: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/dce9d6d2-5c2a-4558-a9f8-3746ae04f3c9