Who Can Apply:
• Third Scholarship Applicants only.
• Available to Florida applicants only.
• Only one scholarship is awarded annually to a student who is intending to use his or her education to pursue a career in law enforcement. If the applicant is not accepted for the V.J. Johnson Memorial Scholarship, assuming all other criteria are met, the applicant will then be considered for the general third scholarship award.
• An original, official transcript indicating that a minimum 3.8 GPA (4.0 scale) was maintained during the fall through spring semesters for which the second scholarship award was granted.
• A letter or registration notice as proof of enrollment for the upcoming academic year.
• A typed essay of 500 WORDS entitled “How My Education Will Advance My Plans for a Career in Law Enforcement.”
• A small photo of applicant attached to the bottom of the application where indicated.
Deadline: July 31, 2023