Who Can Apply:
- Employees of Pontius Tax Law, PLLC, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Applicant has served in the United States Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, or Reserves OR is the child or stepchild of someone who has.
- The scholarship is open to any current college student or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States living in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a two to five year post-secondary institution for the Spring 2022 semester.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: How can we better support Veterans in our community? Please provide specific examples.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: November 30, 2022
Learn More: https://pontiustaxlaw.com/volunteer-for-vets-scholarship/