Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a nursing program and entering a subsequent year of that program (second, third, fourth, etc.). Prior scholarship recipients are eligible to reapply.
- Applicant must be a resident of Washington County, PA for at least two years immediately prior to the date of application; there shall be no limitation as to the geographic location of the school.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide most current nursing school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant may provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application confirmation along with one hard copy of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2022
Learn More: https://www.wccf.net/for-scholarships/wccf-scholarships/washington-county-visiting-nurses-association-scholarship-fund