Who Can Apply: We are looking for undergraduates currently enrolled in accredited universities within the United States and high school seniors who have been accepted into a university program for the Spring semester of 2023.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or a holder of a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate program in an accredited US university or college
Submission: Write an essay with a minimum of 300 words on one of the following topics:
- Why Is Hand Hygiene Important?
- How Has Food Safety Changed in the 21st Century?
- The Importance of PPEs in Many Industries
Deadline: January 4, 2023
Learn More: https://wellbefore.com/pages/scholarship