Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to any current vocational student, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a vocational program or two to five-year post-secondary institution for the Spring 2023 semester.
- Candidates must be serving or have served in the military. This scholarship is also eligible to those with a family member who has served in the military.
- Employees of Mickey Keenan, P.A., their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Write about the importance of those who have made sacrifices to protect our country.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their professional and academic experience.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: December 31, 2022