Who Can Apply: Applicants should be pursuing a degree with an engineering emphasis, such as one of the following:
- Bachelor’s in Software Engineering
- Bachelor’s in Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor’s in Engineering Management
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be an enrolled (or accepted) female student in an accredited college or university who is planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: April 1, 2022