Who Can Apply:
- Healthcare plays a part in the lives of individuals and communities on a daily basis. Workers in this field are frontline warriors in the battle against disease, providers of comfort during times of illness, and advocates for healthier living. They are responsible for pushing the boundaries of medical knowledge, delivering compassionate care, and making healthcare accessible to all.
- As demand for healthcare professionals grows, diversity and gender equality in this field become increasingly vital. Inclusivity is essential to the growth and progress of healthcare, as women bring unique, valuable strengths and experiences to the field.
- Historically, women have faced barriers to accessing education and achieving leadership roles in healthcare. Additionally, pursuing a degree in the healthcare field, while rewarding, can be financially challenging.
- This scholarship aims to support and empower female students pursuing degrees in healthcare so they can afford to complete their education and shape the future of healthcare.
- Any female high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who is a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident pursuing healthcare may apply for this scholarship.
Submission: To apply, tell us why you’ve decided to pursue healthcare and how you hope to make a difference as a woman in the field.
Deadline: May 1, 2024