Who Can Apply: The Young Hispanic Leader Scholarship is open to any undergraduate or graduate student who can meet the following criteria:
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- You are enrolled in or accepted at an accredited college, university, or graduate school in the United States
- You agree to the scholarship terms and conditions
- Submit the necessary application materials, including an unofficial transcript and scholarship essay
Submission: To apply for the scholarship, please share a chapter of your life in which you took on a leadership role (as a basketball captain, volunteering leader, dance group leader, etc.). Write a 1,000-1,500 word essay about your experience, in which you address the following points:
- What were some of the main challenges you faced in your journey, and how did you overcome them?
- Which are the most valuable lessons you learned from this experience?
- And last, but not least, how did the experience influence your educational and/or professional aspirations?
Deadline: December 15, 2023