Who Can Apply:
- You must be a high school senior on track to graduate or a college student enrolled in an accredited four-year university/college, or currently enrolled in a two-year college and planning to transfer to a four-year university/college upon completion.
- You have earned, or will earn your high school diploma this calendar year.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status. DACA recipients are welcome to apply.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Entries that do not meet the word count requirement will not be considered.
Submission: Getting exceptional results requires exceptional efforts. In his childhood in Alaska, J. Todd Tenge learned that you have to push yourself just to keep going – and sometimes, that’s enough. Other times, you need to work harder to achieve the goal you’ve set for yourself. Tell us about a time you pushed yourself because you wanted something. Did you succeed? What did you learn from the experience?
Deadline: December 1, 2022
Learn More: https://tengelaw.com/scholarship/