Who Can Apply:
- Any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student enrolled in a US institution for the upcoming academic semester.
- Students enrolled in a two – five-year institution are eligible to apply
- Employees of J. Ryan Brown Law, LLC, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate for the opportunity.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and good overall academic standing.
- All majors are welcome to apply.
- The candidate must submit a 700-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Our criminal justice system is under constant scrutiny. Share with us a bit of legislation or regulation that has been a recent controversial topic. Explain why you feel this piece of legislation or law should either be abolished or kept in place. We want to hear how this piece of legislation has personally impacted you.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. Students that have just transferred schools should include a transcript from their previous school.
- High school seniors must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: July 31, 2022