Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and enrolled for the 2022 school year.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The candidate must submit a 700-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Discuss old and new laws, and education around the dangers of cycling, and if you think more could be done to ensure the safety of cyclists.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that is up to date with contact information.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school that states an accumulative GPA
Deadline: November 30, 2022