Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a two to a five-year post-secondary institution for the spring 2023 semester.
- Employees of Capital Family & Divorce Law Group, their immediate families (children, parents, siblings, and spouses), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates for the Selfless Parent Scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Discuss how your parent has made sacrifices for you or has otherwise shown selflessness to help you succeed in life. How did those sacrifices directly benefit you?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university with their high school transcript.
Deadline: November 30, 2022
Learn More: https://divorcefirm.net/2022-selfless-parent-scholarship/