Who Can Apply:
- In order to be eligible for the Sparks Law Dream Chasers Scholarship, you must be a current high school senior, college student or graduate student who legally resides in the United States in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and also enrolled in a two to five-year post-secondary institution.
- If you are employed at Sparks Law, an immediate relative of any Sparks Law employee, or currently occupying the same living space as someone who fits the previously mentioned description (whether related or not), you are not eligible to receive the Sparks Law Dream Chasers Scholarship.
- Applicants for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and have strong academic integrity.
- The candidate must submit an approximately 750-word essay discussing their dreams and aspirations, and how they intend to use education to help them achieve their goals.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic. Make sure your resumé has up-to-date contact information.
- The candidate must submit an official or unofficial transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: June 30, 2022