Who Can Apply: NAACP/The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Scholarship program was established by UNCF and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, a religious organization based in Salt Lake City, Utah. The scholarship program provides need-based, renewable scholarships to Black/African American college sophomores enrolled full-time and attending an accredited four-year U.S. college or university beginning Fall 2023.
1. Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
2. Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
3. Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
4. Be enrolled full-time in the fall 2023 as a sophomore at any UNCF member institution, other accredited HBCU, or any accredited four-year U.S. based college or university.
5. Preference shall be given to candidates at HBCUs who are pursuing undergraduate studies.
1. Current academic transcript.
2. One letter of recommendation, preferred.
3. A 500-word essay (statement) of career interest.
Deadline: June 29, 2023
Learn More: https://opportunities.uncf.org/s/program-landing-page?id=a2i8Y00000BGxJXQA1