Who Can Apply:
- The UNCF Enterprise Holdings Foundation Scholarship Program is a need-based scholarship open to students-of-color who are permanent residents of, or reside in, Texas, who are attending a UNCF Member Institution in Texas. (Huston-Tillotson University, Jarvis Christian University, Texas College, and Wiley College)
- To apply you must be a person of African American/Black, Latin X, Indigenous/Native American, or Asian American/Pacific Islander descent enrolled as a full-time college student of any classification attending any UNCF Member Institution within the state of Texas. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Possess a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete a FAFSA form
- Submit an online application;
- A one-page personal statement of career interests
- A current academic transcript;
Deadline: May 31, 2023
Learn More: https://opportunities.uncf.org/s/program-landing-page?id=a2i8Y00000BGiUXQA1