Who Can Apply: The Praxair International Scholarship will be awarded to a full-time student demonstrating leadership abilities and pursuing a minimum four-year bachelors degree in welding engineering (WE) or welding engineering technology (WET); however, priority will be give to welding engineering (WE) students. All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student (minimum 12 credit hours).
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Financial need is not a criteria in order to apply; however, it would be a primary consideration in prioritizing top candidates.
- Applicant must maintain a mimunum 2.5 overall grade point average in order to qualify.
- Applicant should have demonstrated leadership abilities through clubs, organizations, extra-curricular academic activities, community involvement, etc.
- Applicant must be a United States or Canadian citizen and plan to attend an academic institution within the United States or Canada.
- Applicants may reapply; however, persons who have received this award may reapply and may be granted the award for a maximum of four years.
Deadline: March 1, 2023
Learn More: https://www.aws.org/foundation/page/praxair-international-scholarship