Who Can Apply:
- Be current undergraduate sophomores, juniors or seniors (who have earned at least 36 credit hours at the time of application deadline)
- Be seeking their initial bachelor’s degree
- Be individuals who will be enrolled in graduate school in the fall of 2023
- Be seeking their initial master’s or Ph.D degree
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited institution for the entire upcoming academic year
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- Two letters of recommendation. One must be from a faculty member.
Deadline: January 31, 2023