Who Can Apply: Applicants should be a current or former member of the United States military. This includes the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be a current or former member of the U.S.A. military
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: November 1, 2023
Learn More: https://study.com/resources/military-veterans-scholarship