Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Allegheny Count or Somerset County.
- Have demonstrated commitment to and involvement in the Boys & Girls Club as well as community service to the satisfaction of the Advisory Committee.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be available for an interview.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
Deadline: April 15, 2022