Who Can Apply:
- The Agnes Freyer Gibbs Scholarship Fund was established in 2018 to provide renewable support for students majoring in journalism or a field reasonably related, including all forms of print, broadcast or electronic media.
- Recipients must be graduating seniors at Maine high schools or home-schooled in a Maine community during their last year of secondary education, with a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Students will be chosen based on demonstrated interest in journalism, financial need and academic achievement.
- There is a preference for female applicants.
- Those interested in careers in Marketing, Public Relations and Advertising are not eligible for consideration.
Deadline: April 1, 2023
Learn More: https://www.mainecf.org/find-a-scholarship/available-scholarships/available-statewide/