Who Can Apply: The Air Products Women of Gases & Welding Scholarship will be awarded to a student pursuing a degree in a welding or welding-related educational program. All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and plan to attend an academic institution located within a specific state.
- Eligible candidates will be female.
- Financial need is not required, however, priority will be given to those demonstrating a financial need.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a two-year or four-year welding-related educational program.
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Applicant must have a 2.5 overall grade point average.
- Student must be enrolled full time.
- Award is only made one time to a student. Applicants may not reapply.
Deadline: March 1, 2022
Learn More: https://www.aws.org/foundation/page/air-products-women-of-gases-welding-scholarship