Who Can Apply:
- Any STEM related degree such as Architecture, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Physical Science, Technology, Nursing, Engineering, or Natural Resources.
- Students must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students at an accredited two-year or four-year college/university for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
Submission: Essays: Students are required to submit 3 essays, up to 500 words each. These essays are an important part of the scholarship review process.
- Essay Prompt 1: Please share a personal statement highlighting your background, academic achievements, and interests. Include information on courses taken and any honors or advanced placement courses. Talk about what motivates and challenges you intellectually and what impact you hope to have in your community and/or profession.
- Essay Prompt 2: What stimulated your interest in your chosen major or area of study?
- Essay Prompt 3: What activity or activities (cultural, community-related, occupational, academic, athletic, etc.) most clearly reflect your character? Please describe your participation. Why is participation in this activity or these activities important to you?
Deadline: May 31, 2022