Who Can Apply:
- Pursing a degree in engineering or other high-demand degree that supports professional and technical careers in the aerospace industry.
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in Washington State’s public higher education systems at the associates, bachelors, masters, or doctorate degree level.
- Must have a 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher cumulative GPA.
Submission: Essays: Students are required to submit 3 essays, up to 500 words each. These essays are an important part of the scholarship review process.
- Essay Prompt 1: Please share a personal statement highlighting your background, academic achievements, and interests. What impact do you hope to have in your community and/or profession? (500 words or less)
- Essay Prompt 2: What stimulated your interest in your chosen major or area of study? (300 words or less)
- Essay Prompt 3: What activity or activities (cultural, community-related, occupational, academic, athletic, etc.) most clearly reflect your character? Please describe your participation. Why is participation in this activity or these activities important to you? (300 words or less)
- Essay Prompt 4: Please describe how you intend to use your degree of study? (300 words or less)
Deadline: May 31, 2022