Who Can Apply:
- M. Alcázar was a devoted father to his two daughters.
- He was diagnosed with cancer in 2020 and during the two years he fought, he became their hero and light. But most importantly, he became their purpose.
- Both of his daughters found their true career calling and were inspired by their father’s legacy of love that he left behind.
- The light he left will be used to help other students that have also been inspired by their parent’s legacy, in hopes that they will continue their education and give back to the community.
- Undergraduate students are eligible to apply if they have lost a parent to cancer.
Submission: To apply, write about how your parent’s story and loss has inspired you to chose a career you love.
Deadline: December 1, 2022