Who Can Apply: The AMPP Great Lakes Chapter Scholarship was created to recognize outstanding students within the Great Lakes Chapter who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of science and/or engineering. AMPP will award one scholarship in the amount of $3,000 to one (1) student with a permanent address or school address within the boundaries of the Great Lakes Chapter.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted full-time in an undergraduate science and/or engineering program at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must either have a permanent residence or attend a college/university that lies within the geographic boundaries of the AMPP Great Lakes Chapter.
- Student must have a current GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are eligible to apply.
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
- Supplemental Essay Question(s)
Deadline: January 4, 2023
Learn More: https://ampp.academicworks.com/opportunities/649