Who Can Apply: The AMPP San Diego Chapter Scholarship was created to recognize outstanding students within the AMPP San Diego Chapter who are interested in pursuing a degree or career in the field of corrosion and protective coatings. AMPP will award two (2) scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each on behalf of the San Diego Chapter.
- Applicants can be undergraduate or graduate students pursuing a degree in the corrosion and protective coatings field.
- Applicants must either have a permanent residence or attend a college/university that lies within the geographic boundaries of the AMPP San Diego Chapter (Imperial and San Diego, CA).
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are eligible to apply.
- Students must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
Deadline: January 4, 2023
Learn More: https://ampp.academicworks.com/opportunities/704