Who Can Apply: This scholarship was created to recognize outstanding students within the AMPP So Cal Chapter who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of corrosion and corrosion control. AMPP will award one (1) scholarship in the amount of $2,000 on behalf of the So Cal Chapter.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate engineering, materials science, or physical science program at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must either have a permanent residence or attend a college/university that lies within the geographic boundaries of the AMPP So Cal Chapter (CA counties: Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino or Riverside).
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are eligible to apply.
- High School Seniors are eligible to apply.
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
Deadline: January 4, 2023
Learn More: https://ampp.academicworks.com/opportunities/665