Who Can Apply: In order to be eligible for the Annual South Florida Law Legal Scholarship, applicants must:
- Currently be a citizen of the United States.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Be admitted or enrolled in an accredited institution and pursuing an undergrad degree in pre-law, political science, or paralegal studies, or;
- Working towards their J.D. in any concentration related to the law.
- Write a 750-word essay describing the goals you hope to accomplish in the legal field. (submitted in a Microsoft Word document)
- Provide a valid transcript from your university showing that you are currently in good academic standing, have at least a 3.0 GPA, and are accepted and/or enrolled.
Deadline: July 1, 2022
Learn More: https://www.injuryinfla.com/legal-scholarship/