Who Can Apply:
- You must have completed high school and be enrolled in, or have applied to, a postgraduate or undergraduate course at an accredited college, university or institution.
- You must have completed at least one term of study in the course.
- You cannot be a dropout from college, and there must be no gap between your bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a citizen of the United States, Canada, or Australia.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be committed to using their skills and knowledge to improve the lives of others in their community.
- Scholarship funds may only be used for certain expenses, which include tuition, books, and on-campus room and board.
- Cover letter explaining why you would be an excellent fit for this scholarship.
- An essay on “Designing for the Digital Age”
- Your academic history including the mark sheets
Deadline: April 30, 2023
Learn More: https://www.anuent.com/pages/fashion-scholarship