Who Can Apply:
– All applicants must be at least 18 years old and a citizen of the United States.
– All applicants must provide documentation of a GPA (grade point average) of 2.5 or higher.
– All applicants must either show proof of enrollment at an accredited college, university or accredited community college, or show acceptance documentation at an accredited college, university or accredited community college.
– All applicants must write a 100% unique essay with a minimum of 1200 words and submit it for review by the deadline of December 31, 2022.
– All applicants must meet the scholarship requirements, regulations and follow the submission guidelines.
Submission: In order to be eligible for the scholarship award, applicants must write a 100% unique essay with a word count of at least 1200 words on this topic:
“How could regenerative medicine change the way we look at standard pain management procedures in the next 5 years?”
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Learn More: https://atlantamedicine.com/scholarship-opportunity/