Who Can Apply:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- The Avnet Law National Scholarship is available for any current or soon-to-be undergrad or graduate student who demonstrates a spirit of volunteerism and/or community service.
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Phone number, Email Address. If you are under 18, contact information for your parents.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher/faculty member referencing character and community service and the school you will be attending.
- Applicants must submit a 1,000 word-max typed essay on the benefits of community service.
Deadline: July 15, 2022
Learn More: https://avnetlaw.com/scholarship