Boulder City Art Guild Scholarship (Deadline: January 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply: High school seniors, current college students, or previous recipients from Clark County, Nevada, with a minimum 2.0 GPA who are interested in pursuing a degree in art, graphic design or film may apply for this scholarship. Applicants will be required to upload visual samples of work and financial need will be considered. Three scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each will be awarded. Recipients may reapply each year.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from someone who can speak to your determination and ability to succeed.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (a second letter; any source other than a peer or relative)
- Please upload a sample of your artwork
- Please upload a second sample of your artwork
- Please upload a third sample of your artwork
Deadline: January 31, 2019