Who Can Apply: Applicants must:
- Be a graduating senior of Lamar County High School
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Be accepted at an accredited four-year college or university
- Plan to be enroll as a full time student pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held and other relevant experiences.
- Your most recent high school transcript.
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner.
Deadline: March 15, 2021