Who Can Apply:
- This Scholarship is open to both graduate/law students and undergraduate students seeking to go to law school in the future. All applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate or graduate-level program.
- All submissions should contain the authors name, address, phone number, current major and college.
- All submissions should be emailed to email@example.com.
- All submissions must be in .pdf format
- All submissions must be received by December 31, 2023.
- Winner will be announced on our website on January 31, 2024.
Submission: Essay topic: “With more and more self-driving cars on the road, who should be liable when an accident occurs? The manufacturer or driver? Please explain.”
Deadline: December 31, 2023