Who Can Apply: The Centerpoint Medical Center Auxiliary established this scholarship to support students in the Greater Kansas City metropolitan area pursuing careers in healthcare.
- Must be pursuing a two or four-year undergraduate degree at an accredited college or university in the Greater Kansas City metropolitan area;
- Preference given to residents of Eastern Jackson County or students who are graduates of Eastern Jackson County high schools;
- Must be accepted into a healthcare-specific degree program;
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in at least 12 credit hours;
- Must have earned a minimum of 36 credit hours at time of application;
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Must have demonstrated participation in extra-curricular, community service, or work-related activities;
- Financial need may be considered.
- Essay of 500 words stating what healthcare means to you and how you hope to use your profession to help others.
- Letter of Acceptance to a healthcare-related degree program.
- Letter of recommendation from someone who can attest to your professional abilities.
Deadline: February 24, 2023