Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must either be employees of Idle Hour Club or dependents of an employee of Idle Hour Club.
- Must be pursuing their first undergraduate degree.
- Preference will be given to students with financial need.
- Must be accepted or attending an accredited two or four-year college, university, or technical school.
- Students must be attending school full-time, or attending school part-time and working part-time.
- Students must have and maintain a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA.
- You will be asked to list the name of the person that works at Idle Hour Club (either yourself or your parent’s name), tell how that person is related to you (parent, self), the name of their supervisor at Idle Hour Club, and provide their supervisor’s phone number.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript – you must request this from your current school.
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
Deadline: March 15, 2023
Learn More: https://cfcga.org/scholarship/chapin-henley-m-d-scholarship-fund/