Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to graduating seniors of Central High School who have been accepted to and plan on attending the University of Georgia.
- Candidates must demonstrate a caring attitude, be of high moral character, and show characteristics of positive leadership and citizenship.
- Students must have and maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Provide the name and email address of one reference who has agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. This should come from a teacher or counselor. This person will receive an email from our system allowing them to submit your recommendation. Please ask them before submitting their email address and let them know when you have submitted your application because that is when they will receive the email.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school transcript – you must request this from your current school.
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
Deadline: March 15, 2023