Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior OR be an existing undergraduate or graduate student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in government or public service.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to employees from the City of Pittsburgh.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
- Submit proof of employment with the City of Pittsburgh.
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Learn More: https://pittsburghfoundation.org/scholarship/1725