Who Can Apply:
- Reside in the United States (U.S.) or Canada
- Be current high school seniors/students in their final year of upper or higher secondary school, college/university undergraduate (including CEGEP students) or graduate students or planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university (or equivalent), or full-time study at a vocational-technical school or CEGEP institution for the upcoming academic year
- Be involved in community service, extracurricular activities and/or a leadership role in the twelve (12) months prior to application deadline (for example,volunteering for non-profits, helping others less fortunate, tutoring/mentoring, etc.)
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent)
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken. NOTE: If you are providing SAT or ACT test scores, and those scores are not listed on your high school transcript, you will need to upload an official copy of those test scores separately. If you are uploading a college transcript, those scores are not required.
- The first two pages of your parents (or your own if not claimed as a dependent) IRS 1040 income tax form or T-1 Canadian income tax return.
Deadline: November 2, 2022
Learn More: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/cfacommunityscholars/