Who Can Apply:
- Be African American/Black and a US citizen or legal permanent resident.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be enrolled full-time as a college sophomore, junior, or senior for the 2021-2022 academic year at any UNCF member institution, other HBCU, or accredited 4-year institution.
- Have a declared major in a STEM-related field, accounting, finance, human resources, or information technology.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills through on-campus, extracurricular, and volunteer activities.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay (see application for details).
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member or an administrator.
Deadline: March 30, 2022