Who Can Apply:
• Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident who is an underrepresented minority.
• Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
• Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
• Have a demonstrated, unmet need as verified by their college or university; and
• Be a student in good academic and personal standing who is enrolled as a full-time, degree-seeking student at any UNCF member institution.
Preference shall be given to applicants pursuing majors in the areas of STEM (science, technology, engineering, math), computer science, computer programming, or digital communications.
- Applicants must submit via UNCF’s online scholarship application portal by April 3, 2023. All parts of the application must be completed and submitted by the deadline.
- One letter of recommendation from a non-family member
- Essay – Applicants must submit a one-page personal statement online, regarding the student’s career goal interest.
Deadline: April 3, 2023
Learn More: https://opportunities.uncf.org/s/program-landing-page?id=a2i8Y00000BGdiKQAT