Who Can Apply: The purpose of the Fund shall be to provide scholarships to graduates of Cristo Rey Kansas City High School who plan to continue their education at Rockhurst University.
- Be a graduating senior or previous graduate of Cristo Rey Kansas City High School;
- Have a cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- Have been accepted into and enrolled in Rockhurst University as a full-time undergraduate student for the upcoming academic year;
- Entering college freshman are required to reside on campus; and
- Plan to perform at least 10 hours of community service per year at Rockhurst University, as documented by the Rockhurst University Office of Service Learning.
Submission: In 500 words or less, please share why you have selected to attend Rockhurst University instead of another college or university.
Deadline: April 1, 2023