Who Can Apply:
- Be African American/Black, and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be enrolled full-time as a college junior for the 2022-2023 academic year at any accredited 4-year institution, with priority consideration given to applicants attending HBCUs.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay (see application for details).
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a faculty member or administrator.
Deadline: September 6, 2022