Who Can Apply: The Dallas Athletic Club Scholarship provides one year scholarships of up to $5,000 to Dallas Athletic Club employees and immediate family members to be used for tuition, books and fees for any field of study at any accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university or trade/vocational schools within the United States.
- Applicants must be DAC employees and immediate family members of a DAC employee (immediate family member is defined as a child, step-child or dependent, grandchild, with preference given to children over dependent grandchildren).
- Eligible DAC employees are defined as those in good standing who have been employed with the DAC part-time or full time for at least 12 consecutive months.
- DAC Department Heads and General Managers and their immediate families are not eligible to apply.
- If you are a graduating high school senior or currently in college a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale, a minimum SAT score of 830 and a minimum ACT score of 18 are required.
- If you graduated high school more than 3 years ago and do not still have your grades and transcripts, a copy of your graduate certificate or GED will suffice for academic eligibility.
Deadline: April 1, 2024